Hi to anyone out there who reads my blog... came across this today on a webpage and found it interesting.... love to hear some feedback on whether we think its true or not!
As for a personal update, I have gone back to work part time and absolutely love it! I bring the boys to school, go to work, then pick them up.... it makes the time fly while my DH is off training and I am a geographical single mom....so he can allow me to confirm that #4 and # 10 below are true !!
You may think you know your husband better than anyone, but chances are he has at least one ''don't-tell-the-wife'' secret -- and he may have 11 of them!Men get smarter as they age. While a younger man might think being honest is always the best policy, he quickly learns that some things are best kept secret the first time he confesses to his girlfriend that yes, he was watching that pretty young thing in the bikini wash her car.
Magazine writer and editor Ty Wenger revealed in Redbook what every woman wants to know: What secrets is her husband keeping from her?Although men who tell too many lies and keep too many secrets risk souring a relationship from lack of trust, some of the more innocuous lies are told and secrets are kept to keep the peace. That is the kind of secret Wenger is revealing. And ladies, some of these secrets will melt your heart and make you so happy you married the man you did.11 secrets most men keep, including your husband:
1. Yes, he falls in lust 10 times a day -- but it doesn't mean he wants to leave you.
2. He actually does play golf to get away from you.
3. He is unnerved by the notion of commitment, even after he has made one to you.
4. Earning money makes him feel important.
5. Though he often protests, he actually enjoys fixing things around the house.
6. He likes it when you mother him, but he's terrified that you'll become your mother.
7. Every year he loves you more.
8. He really doesn't understand what you're talking about when you discuss "issues" in your relationship. It makes no sense at all to him -- even though he will nod in agreement and apparent understanding.
9. He is terrified when you drive...... (yeah, I can definitely confirm this one too!!!) so can USAA
10. He'll always wish he was 25 again.
11. Give him an inch and he'll give you a lifetime. Translation: Let him be a dumb guy and play poker with his buddies or go on vacation alone, and he'll love you forever for that."And that's the truth," insists Wegner.